Cleaning Oil Tank
For large crude oil, refined oil storage tank sludge cleaning, adopted at present more or
Although human sewage has the advantages of less equipment, simple
operation and low construction cost to use, but there is a crude oil recovery rate is low,
long construction period, easy to cause the problem of pollution and accidents often occur.
Our company independently developed the automatic oil tank mechanical cleaning
system based on PLC.
The system can monitor in the operating parameters, has the
function of alarm, automatic shutdown, various parameters of the automatic storage,
query, print etc..
The working principle of this system is: from the oil tank suction sump oil,
filtering, heating after the oil return tank, so move in circles, sediment gradually
discharged, oily became clear, reach the requirements.
(1)Oil Tank Cleaning Equipment system
Cleaning machine system consists of a power mechanism, the transmission
mechanism, the body and the nozzle, nozzle can be used for horizontal and vertical
direction of rotation, the cleaning medium hot oil, hot oil is jetted from the nozzle, can
remove attached on the pipe wall and surface of tank bottom sediments.
（2）Vacuum pumping system
The system consists of filter, suction tank, vacuum pump and recycling pump, all parts are
mounted on a skid body, commonly known as the A skid. When working, the vacuum
pump action of the vacuum suction tank to produce a certain degree of vacuum, and thus
will be cleaning the tank at the bottom of the oil suction pump, through the filter tank,
suction tank is also provided with a filtering device, centrifugal pump will pump tank after
two filtration of oil to the recovery tank.
（3）Heat exchange system
The system consists of centrifugal pump, heat exchanger, air compressors and other
equipment, also all the parts are mounted on a skid body, commonly known as the B skid.
The system is connected with a vacuum pumping system, the oil is pressurized and
heated, and transported to the washing machine in the initiations as cleaning media.
（4）Gas monitoring system
The system is composed of oxygen detector and the combustible gas detector, to detect
the concentration and monitoring of oxygen and combustible gas tank.
（5）The nitrogen supply system
The system consists of liquid nitrogen tank and nitrogen evaporator, transporting nitrogen
to the gas space tank, prevent caused by the static electricity, fire and explosion accident.
In addition, the whole cleaning system also needs to be provided with electricity, heating,
water supply system and water separation facilities and various piping.
(1) system can be used in zone 1, zone 2 dangerous places, II A, II class B hazardous gas
(2) cleaning time is short, 100000 m3 oil tank cleaning only 15 days
(3) controls the combustible gas tank with an inert gas, construction safety.
(4) no leakage, no pollution to the environment.
(5) the manual control, automatic control and emergency control of three forms of control,
simple operation, intuitive
(6) the comprehensive economic benefit is obvious.
(7) Technical parameters
(1) the working voltage of AC 380V.
(2) in the PLC memory card capacity 2GB; according to running 24 hours a day, can run
parameters stored for 180 days.
(3) the degree of vacuum in the vacuum tank -230mmHg to -340mmHg, can be set by the
user through the display screen.
(4) the liquid level in the vacuum tank value in 250mm to 900mm, can be set by the user
through the display screen.
(5) seal of centrifugal pump in the temperature of -20 ℃ ~80 ℃, when the temperature
over 80 ℃ alarm system, and stop working, protection equipment.
(6) PLC control cabinet the highest temperature of 80 ℃, when more than 50 ℃ control
cabinet, cooling equipment (fan) will automatically open, as the control cabinet cooling,
when more than 80 ℃ alarm system, and stop working, protection equipment.